Tuesday, August 2, 2011

IKEA HAS ARRIVED

We made the pilgrimage to the new Ikea in Centennial, Colorado this weekend. Also the second largest in America! How do I describe the crowds that were there on the 5th day of business? Hmmm...insane! There were so many people that you literally just had to follow everyone in a line throughout the entire store. I will most likely wait a while before going back, but we did pick up a couple of items (one of them being my beloved cheese grater that I lost in the move!!!). I really love Ikea's toys and wanted to share a few of our favorites, and you just can NOT beat their prices! We also bought a swing for the kiddos for $19.99 but it wasn't online (the rope ladder is from the same line).



Ekorre Rope Ladder {$19.99}

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails