Thursday, August 18, 2011

CHANEL HAS A SPELL ON ME

"What do I wear in bed? Why, Chanel No. 5, of course." ~Marilyn Monroe
Chanel Tiffany Blue Nail Colour

My love of Chanel started as a young girl. As soon as I realized Chanel No. 5 was what my idol Marilyn Monroe wore, I was hooked. And then again, many years later, on the day of my wedding. We were in Barbados and I had a not-so-pretty sunburn and a "professional" makeup artist that didn't make it past the trial run {ugh}; a lovely family member came to my rescue with some Chanel tinted moisturizer. Now in my late 30s, I have fallen in love once again with their eye and facial moisturizers. They are an indulgence I admit! But once you start using them, it is very hard to go a day without them! If I had an endless bank account, I am 100% sure I would use NOTHING but Chanel beauty products. I am yet to use their nail polishes, but they have the most vibrant and amazing colors. Thank you Coco Chanel!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails