Thursday, October 27, 2011

SWEET SOPHIE TURNS TWO

"Scorpio children are strong-willed, passionate, and intense, and the need to feel secure drives them to control themselves and others." ~Babycenter

That sentence pretty much sums up my little Sophie. My fiercely determined little one knows what she wants and knows how to get it. I know that trait will allow her to reach all her dreams one day. It is impossible for me to believe how completely different my two kiddos are...night and day! 

Sophie Bella (my wise & beautiful one), you are the gorgeous little girl I never expected to have. You try my patience and make my heart melt at the same time. You keep your brother in line and make us giggle. Dogs and trains and stuffed animals are your first loves. Your Daddy's eyes sparkle when he looks at you. Depending on the day, you think your name is Mommy, Sophie, Strawberry or Baby. You are incredible.

I love you with all my heart, my little October baby...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails