Monday, July 13, 2009

2 BEDROOM 1 BATH SAINT LOUIS BUNGALOW

If I lived in Missouri, I would buy it! My cousin Nicole has her house up for sale and she's done such a great job with it, I wanted to share...if anyone is interested, feel free to make an offer (maybe I can get a small percentage Nicole?). Here you can see more photos and check out all the specifics.
Great curb appeal and sweeping front porch - complete with porch swing and vintage craftsman-style front door!
Enter the large, open living and dining rooms to find original unpainted millwork, arched doorways, vintage hardware, gleaming refinished oak hardwood floors and newer lighting!
The renovated kitchen features a large open pass-thru to the dining room, maple cabinets, newer counters, stainless steel appliances and large pantry.
Photos and information from Circa Properties.


1 comment:

  1. Thanks, Lisa! It's a great house and I had fun with it. Ready to take on a new adventure now. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails