Tuesday, January 29, 2013

cooking success

Just wanted to share some winning recipes I {or my family} have made lately! Trying new recipes makes cooking all that more fun, and when you find that "special" one, it makes a girl like me happy!
Best Baked Beans Ever via Pioneer Woman
I am yet to find a recipe from Pioneer Woman that I have not enjoyed {immensely!}. And these baked beans are yet another people pleaser. Great with anything grilled!
Peperonata via Yummly
Peperonata was absolutely scrumptious and tasty, and so many serving options. The first night, we ate them with sausages cooked on the grill. The leftovers were used in fajitas and just as good the next day. These are going to become a regular staple for sure.
M&M Cookies via Damn Delicious
A recipe with Crisco definitely made me hesitate, but I have to say the taste and consistency of these cookies was just right. The only complaint is that they became a bit crispy by the next day, better to serve these up warm.
Loaded Baked Potato Dip via Closet Cooking
Well, what can I say about this dip? Ummm, totally horrible for you...and fattening...but SOOOO good! Put this dip on your Super Bowl menu for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails