Thursday, May 3, 2012

no-bake peanut butter cookies

NO-BAKE PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES
image & recipe via My Soul Is the Sky

I have been trying really hard not to bake lately...more focused on losing weight and getting back in shape! BUT, these little guys kept calling to me. So good! They remind me of my Grandma's peanut butter fudge. 

2 cups sugar
1/4 cup butter
1/2 cup milk
1 cup peanut butter
1 teaspoon vanilla
3 cups rolled oats (old-fashioned)

In large saucepan, mix sugar, butter, and milk; bring to a full, roiling boil over med heat. Boil for one minute, stirring constantly. Remove from heat and stir in peanut butter and vanilla, stirring until peanut butter is melted; stir in oats.

Working quickly, drop by spoonfuls onto waxed paper (I use aluminum foil sprayed lightly with cooking spray.). Put in the refrigerator to set (I keep mine there). Enjoy!

9 comments:

  1. will make these, they look so good and easy to make. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just saw your comment, sorry! They are delicious, enjoy! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I made these for my mother in law's birthday because she loves peanut butter and they turned out great! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are the best PB no bake cookies I have ever had or made. Yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yummy! My family loves them. I (am lazy) make them into bars by putting them in a casserole dish. Great for a snack for son to take on the bike trails.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I put them in the freezer! They are the best

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails