Friday, December 3, 2010

me want cookies!!!!

"Sometimes me think what is love, and then me think love is what last cookie is for. Me give up the last cookie for you." ~Cookie Monster

The holidays!! A perfect excuse to do some MORE baking! Love it! I keep several folders online of recipes I want to try and these are just a few from my baking (my most cherished!) archives. Since so many people go to cookie exchange parties this time of year, I thought I would post some cookie ideas. I haven't tried these yet though, so don't blame me if they aren't as tasty as they look. Happy baking everyone!
Rolo Cookies
Ginger Sandwich Cookies
Peppermint Candy Cookies
Florida Christmas Cookies
Old-Fashioned Soft Pumpkin Cookies
Homemade Oreos
Pumpkin Cookies with Caramel Frosting

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails