Saturday, October 16, 2010

PLANET LUNCHBOX TO THE RESCUE!

Well I finally broke down and bought Drew a lunchbox, not just any lunchbox for my kiddo...a Planet Lunchbox! You may think I'm crazy for spending this much ($70 including shipping!!), but I have my reasons: Planet Lunchboxes are eco-friendly (eliminates disposable containers and bags) durable, promote healthy eating, made of food-safe stainless steel, and it will last him for years. And you don't HAVE to buy the magnets or the carry bag, or the extra containers (I just did it for ease). I want my kiddos to eat as healthy as possible; I'm sick of kids being fed processed, frozen foods.

P.S. He was so excited when he got it last night that he made me serve his dinner in it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails