1. Putt putt of course! "Thankfully" we live in the putt putt capital of the world (or at least that's what they tell us) so this was no problem.
2. Jetskiing with Daddy on the Intracoastal Waterway and out at Bird Island.
3. His favorite indoor playground at Jungle Rapids in Wilmington, NC. This place is kiddie heaven.
4. A little ice cream before hitting the wonderful Hugh McRae park in Wilmington, NC.
5. And we ran out of time due to Kindergarten beginning, so we did not make it to a Pelican's game. Instead, Nanny and Grandad took him to play a few games of bowling.
So my little Sugar Booger, hope you have a great year being 5! We love you, love you, love you!!